Friday, June 7, 2013

Hey look, I'm (kind of?) a professional!

As some of you may already know because we a) know each other in real life or b) you are friends with/follow me on one of my various social media accounts: I'm actually getting paid for this bloggin' stuff now!

To clarify, it isn't this blog that's actually bringing in the cash (...yet?? ;) ), but it's this one:


When I decided to move to Korea to teach English, it was Aclipse that helped me get there. They're a recruiting company that works specifically for Chungdahm, my school. Chungdahm has locations all over Korea and Aclipse is constantly looking for new teachers to come overseas.

As of June 1st, I'm officially one of their International Marketing Assistants, meaning I write for their blog and maintain a social media presence that promotes coming to Korea to teach English.

The blog itself is updated almost every day by current teachers in Korea and it's full of really great information about living and working in the ROK.

And! My first blog post just went live on the site: Top 5 Must-See Spots in Incheon, Korea!

So go check it out, click around a bit, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment