Thursday, March 12, 2015

The road goes ever on and on...

As some of you may have surmised, this blog isn't terribly active anymore. This is largely due to the fact that I left Korea last November, after three wonderful years, and am now living in New Zealand.

My boyfriend and I headed to New Zealand about a month ago, and are here on working holiday visas. We miss Korea, but it was just time to move on to something new. New Zealand seemed like an amazing opportunity, so here we are!

Don't worry though, this blog isn't going anywhere -- so all entries will stay up, along with all the info. I'll continue to moderate this blog, respond to comments, and reply to emails. Hell, I may even post in this again someday, since I have so, so much stuff about Korea that's yet to be published.

And! If you want to keep up with my current travels, add me on Instagram, especially if you really just came here to look at pretty pictures. :)

Thanks for reading! I hope you keep reading, too, so stick around! <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zannah!! I love your blog and it was so awesome~~~ <3 I hope you continue updates even when your in New Zealand :D By the way this is my blog http://walkskor.blogspot.com/ I'm just starting hope you drop by, thanks~~ :D

    ReplyDelete